Sunday, June 22, 2014

i'll think of it later

Happy Summer vacation everyone! I've just finished my junior year of college and my communications major (meaning next year all I have left to take are dance classes and a COGS class or two hehe). This summer I'll be staying in San Diego rather than going home to the LA area so that I can continue working part time at Free People and really explore SD before I relocate back home. San Diego summers are absolutely perfect: weather in the mid to upper 70s, no school, great food, and everyone's just going with the flow.

Awkward and abrupt transition into what I am wearing~

I LOVE this kimono jacket I got from Free People, because of the following reasons: bells sleeves, oversized, embroidery, floral, lace, black, versatile. All components of my style meshed into one! I layered it over one of my favorite white tees and with good ole' levi shorts. A perfect outfit for a summer night~

Kimono + Lace Top: Free People
Shorts + Boots + Hat: Urban Outfitters 

Tata for now!
<3,
Olivia


4 comments:

  1. I love the kimono it's so pretty. I'm also a fan of hats, so I love hats too.

    http://fashionmyeyes247.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole look i totally agree it's perfect for summer!

    http://superfluousdesire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! nice kimono xx

    ReplyDelete